takes students to Europe 1914 to discuss the M.A.I.N. causes of World War 1(Militarism, Alliances, Imperialism and Nationalism). Then students learn about the alliance system through a map activity. No other maps from the book are needed, just thee colored pencils or crayons. This can be used in class or as homework as it’s a completely stand alone assignment. This is also perfect for substitute teacher plans. A key is included.
by grabbing this amazing product, along with the entire World War I unit including PowerPoints, worksheets, lesson plans, review and assessment. Get .
• World War I PowerPoint + Google Slides versions for Distance Learning
• Trench Warfare & Modern Weapons of War Text & Graphic Analysis + Google Classroom version
• World War I Timeline Activity + Google Classroom version for distance learning
• Hitler vs Treaty of Versailles Primary Source Analysis + Google Classroom version for distance learning
• World War I Unit Bundled + Google Classroom version for distance learning
Causes of WWI
Causes of World War I
Causes of World War 1
Causes of WW1
World War One